An Overview of our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan (March 16, 2023 version):
On March 16, 2023, University Lutheran Church of Hope updated our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan. We seek to offer guidance about how our faith community is responding as restrictions lessen and yet care and concern for one another are still essential.
This March 16, 2023 plan will guide our congregational response to COVID over the coming month. A few items to note:
- Indoors masks are recommended. Our community includes those with varied levels of risk. What one person is comfortable with may not be the same for the next person. We respect each individual’s decision.
- We’re now able to again offer Fellowship Meals, Funeral Receptions, and other meals. We do this with care and caution, greater distancing, and the guidance from our procedures.
- Outdoors masks are not required.
- Doors and windows will be open when possible to enhance ventilation, and, when possible, purifiers will be used.
- We continue a robust life online, including Zoom and YouTube options for worship.
- Honor distance and ask permission to be in close proximity with another.
- We’re finding creative ways to gather and enjoy times of fellowship and support.
- It is expected that all are vaccinated.
- If you are ill or have an exposure, follow CDC guidelines for isolation.
Visitor/Facility Health Screening Checklist
Download our earlier statements below.
September 2022 Statement March 17, 2022 Statement
September 2021 Statement June 2021 Statement April 29, 2021 Statement
August 25,2020 Statement June 30, 2020 Statement May 26, 2020 Statement
March 13, 2020 Statement March 11, 2020 Statement