Our worship this summer is hybrid. Sundays include weeks that are solely Zoom/YouTube, and many others that are Outside/Zoom/YouTube. During the summer we worship at 10am on Sundays. Check back to the website regularly to view our plans. Some Wednesday evenings we’ll share Evening Vespers at 7pm. Sign up HERE in advance to join Evening Vespers in the sanctuary on these Wednesday evenings; there are also Zoom/YouTube options.
For all in-person services bring masks, keep distance, wash hands often, and take care.
This [RAINY] Sunday, June 20th, we have Zoom/YouTube worship at 10:00am. We’re foregoing the outdoor service.
Click HERE for the bulletin for June 20th.
Here are three ways to participate:
Option 1 (occasional) – Join us outdoors on the west side of the building at 10:00am on June 6 and 20, July 11 and 18, August 1, 8, 22, 29, and Sept. 5.
For worship, please bring:
- Lawn chairs (we’ll have a few chairs available)
- We’ll provide Holy Communion, but if you’d like to bring your own elements, please do.
- Bring a water bottle, sun screen, etc.
- Bring your mask! When outdoors and distance can be kept, masks are optional.
- We will send an email on Sunday morning by 8am. The email will confirm our Sunday plans, including, if it’s rainy, shifting to Zoom/YouTube only.
Option 2 (always) – Join us on Zoom at 10:00am
- Have the opportunity to interact with one another
- We share Holy Communion, have bread and wine/juice available
- Contact the church office or call 612-331-5988 to learn more about participating on Zoom
Option 3 (always) – Join us on the live stream on YouTube (or recorded for later)