An Overview of our Health and Safety Policy with COVID-19 Procedures (May 26, 2020 version):
Though there is a push to “re-open” our state, we know that the peak is yet to come. Much caution is vital for the health and well-being of the whole. This policy offers guidance into “how” we can meet in-person. It offers some of the questions and concerns that should be addressed.
- BUT, in the spirit of keeping one another and our communities safe and healthy, we strongly encourage meeting online.
- Our worship life will continue to be online for the foreseeable future.
- The staff and leaders are ready to support you with creative tools to assist.
- If there is a compelling reason to meet at church, opt for outdoors whenever possible.
- Wear masks always in indoor public spaces. Wear masks usually in outdoor spaces (unless gardening alone).
- Honor the 6 foot social distancing guidelines.
- Always sign in so if contact tracing becomes necessary it can be done.
- Wash hands regularly.
- Always schedule so we can be stewards of the space, clean thoroughly, and be hospitable.
Read the full Policy statement here.
You can Download our earlier March 11th & 13th statements below.