An Overview of our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan (September 6, 2022 version):
On September 6, 2022, University Lutheran Church of Hope updated our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan. We seek to offer guidance about how our faith community is responding as restrictions lessen and yet care and concern for one another are still essential. Link HERE for the updated COVID-19 Preparedness Plan.
This September 6, 2022 plan will guide our congregational response to COVID over the coming month. A few items to note:
- Indoors masks are recommended. Our community includes those with varied levels of risk. What one person is comfortable with may not be the same for the next person. We respect each individual’s decision.
- Outdoors masks are not required.
- Doors and windows will be open whenever possible to enhance ventilation.
- We continue a robust life online, including Zoom and YouTube options for worship.
- Honor distance and ask permission to be in close proximity with another.
- We’re finding creative ways to gather and enjoy times of fellowship and support.
- It is expected that all are vaccinated.
- If you are ill or have an exposure, follow CDC guidelines for isolation.
Download our earlier statements below.